All personal information relating to members, subscribers, customers or visitors using Sintel website will be treated in accordance with applicable laws and any other regulations. No data other than those described in this policy will be used in disagreement with user authorization.
This policy is intended to help you understand:
- How to control your information
- What information we collect
- How we use information
- How we store and secure information
- Other important privacy information
Personal information, voluntarily provided by visitors through our contact form, includes your name, email, phone number, cell phone number and IP address. These data will be processed and storaged in a datacenter located in the United States (USA) and will be used only for customer contact and prospecting. You can anytime request your information to be excluded from our contact list, by sending an e-mail with subject “Opt-out Site information”.
You have the power to turn off your cookies, in the options of your browser, or making changes to your anti-virus program, among other ways. However, this may change how you interact with our site, or other sites linked to our domains. This may or may not affect your ability to log in to programs and sites in our network.
Below is the list of cookies used by the site:
Cookie Name - Your functionality
- _ga - Google Analytics, used to distinguish users
- _gid - Google Analytics, used to distinguish users
- _gat - Google Analytics, used to throttle request rate
To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights, where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions.
Links to Third Party Sites
Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy
The following security measures are applied by Sintel:
- Access to Sintel's site is encrypted by TLS 1.2 (PKCS # 1 SHA-256 With RSA Encryption).
- All data collected are safeguarded to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Sintel’s personnel access to data restriction is based on a “need to access principle”.
- All Sintel’s personnel are subject to a standard NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement).
- Sintel’s personnel are regularly trained on Information Security and Privacy matters.
- Sintel’s internal processes are regularly audited, with regards to Security and Privacy.
- Sintel has a Security and Privacy Office, that enforces best practices, law and regulation compliance